Actively engaging on your own as well as on other YouTubers’ videos is a good strategy to gain more subscribers to your channel and you can do this by leaving a comment. However, your comment would most likely get buried in no time especially if the video you commented has a lot of engagers.
To boost your comment and become one of the top comments, it needs to gather a ton of likes. Other viewers can contribute in this aspect but there is an alternative option to make it happen quicker.
You can grow the likes on your comments via Jarvee Like Comments tool. You can use this tool to like the comments you made using your other accounts, which means you need to have multiple YouTube accounts to accomplish this action.
Setting up the YouTube Like Comments tool
To start using the Like Comments Tool on your YouTube account > navigate to Tools tab > click More Tools > click Like Comments. The Like Comments Tool tab has three tabs: Settings, Sources, and Results.
This is the tab where you can set up how the tool is going to execute like comments actions as well as the tool limits. The Settings tab, has three sections: Run Timers, Like Comments Limits and Post Filters.
Run Timers section
On this section, you can set up the time when you want Jarvee to execute like comments actions, the wait time before each new operation, and the number of comments you like per operation.
1. This is the number of minutes you want the tool to wait before executing a new operation.
2. Set how many comments you want to like per operation. Jarvee will pick a number between the values you set for each operation randomly.
3. If you check this option, you will allow the tool to rest after it has executed X operations before executing a new operation.
4. Set the hours when you want the tool to like comments. The tool will not execute actions outside of the time you specified here.
5. Select the days of the week when the tool will execute the actions.
There is a “Rotate Days” option. You can enable this option and Jarvee will use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate it.
Example: You initially checked Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On the following week, Jarvee will pick random 3 days to execute the like comments action. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to do any actions on those days.
1. This is where you can set the Like Comments tool daily limit. Jarvee will pick a random number between X-Y each day as the limit.
Example: If you set the tool to like 50-100 per day, the like comments tool will like maximum X comments per day (X is random number between 50 and 100). You can also opt to increase the daily limit each day until it reaches your preferred daily limit.
2. Aside from setting the daily limit, you can also limit the number of actions that will get executed per hour. Again, a random number will be selected from x-y.
3. If you want to limit the number of comments your account likes per video, you can change the value set here. 0-0 means no limit on the number of comments you like per video.
Example: If you change the value to 3-4, your account will like a maximum of 3-4 comments only per video.
4. This option is used when you want to limit the number of comments you will like from the same user
5. Scroll the search page for X seconds is the amount of time that Jarvee will scroll through the page to show more comments posted on the video. Hence, the longer the scroll time, the more comments will be liked.
Unlike the other tools, there is only one filter for YouTube Like Comments tool. If you want to avoid liking comments that contain a certain word, you can add those words in the designated box. You can add as many words as you wish, just make sure that it is separated by a comma.
Should you want to use the same settings on all your YouTube accounts, click on the Copy Settings button.
This is the tab where you can indicate the sources that Jarvee will use when searching for comment. There are three available sources: Like specific posts by specific URLs, Like from User/Channel, and Comment URLs
Like specific posts by specific URLs
Use this source if you want to like comments on specific videos. Just add the video URLs (one video URL per line) in the box provided and click on “Add to Like List” button.
Like from User/Channel
Use this option if you want to like the comments on videos of specific users or channels. You can add multiple URLs separated by newline then hit the Add to Like List button.
If you have a collection of specific comment URLs you want to like, this is the source you can use to achieve that. Again, separate URLs by a newline and don’t forget to add them to the like list.
How to get the Comment URL:
- Right click on the time stamp (for example this comment-> “11 months ago”)
- Next, click “copy the link address”.
- Then paste the copied URL in a Notepad
Here, you can see the comments your account liked. You can see when the comment was liked, the keyword that was used, the username or name of the commenter and the comment message.
You also have other action links including:
- Delete All – use this if you want to clear the Results tab
- Export All – click this action link if you want to generate and keep a record of the results
- Delete – this will delete that specific result from the list
- Browse – when clicked, will open to the comment URL which received the like action via external browser
- Browse Embedded – will launch the embedded browser of the account and visit the comment URL that received the like action
- Copy – will copy the link of the comment URL that was liked