Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
My Like Tool Keeps Turning Itself Off – Keeps Getting Stopped
If your Like tool keeps getting stopped automatically you can check the following:
- Check if you added the sources to target on the Like tool Sources tab, you should have at least one source checked and added there.
- You may think that you added the sources, but they could get deleted if you checked the option to remove poor-quality sources on your Like tool Settings tab – AFTER LIKE ACTIONS section, using this option may lead in some cases to delete all the sources you add which will cause the stop of your Like tool.
- The like tool also could turn itself off automatically if you check the option to Like while Unfollowing on your Unfollow tool Settings tab, See screenshot below:
If you checked all of the above and they were not the cause of the issue, please contact our support team by sending an email to contact(at)jarvee.com explaining the issue that you have and send us the following as well:
- Send us screenshots showing us how you configured your Like tool (Send us screenshots of your Like tool Settings, Sources Tabs and do not crop them)
- Please go to the TOOLS tab then type the name of the account you are referring to on the Filter box. After that, click on the SHOW ERRORS button at the bottom of the tab and send us the generated file.
Also, send us a screenshot of your Unfollow tool Settings tab showing us the OTHER OPTIONS section.