A white label Google Ads agency lets you advertise and deliver pay-per-click advertising solutions. That’s it. Your face, someone else’s work. The perfect bridge to move from here to there.
Here is how the business model works:
- A potential/existing client approaches you requesting to get set up and run Google Ads.
- But you don’t provide those services currently.
- So, you hire another agency that will build and run that client’s ad campaign.
- However, the client will not be aware of the other agency as you will be the face of the operation.
In this guide, we have mentioned six ways in which hiring a white label digital marketing agency can be beneficial for your business.
1. Maintain and improve credibility
The importance of online reputation for a business cannot be over-exaggerated. Statistics suggest that 84% of people trust online reviews as much as recommendations from friends and family.
By partnering with a good white label Google Ads agency, you can get some good reviews online.
- Your client will actually get their Google Ads set up through that agency.
- The ad campaign run by a professional ad agency is more likely to be successful.
- This will give good ROI for your client as they can attract more customers.
- Since you are the face of the operation, you will get good reviews.
As a result, you will not only maintain your existing reputation, but also you will improve it.
2. Become an all-in-one marketing agency
Choosing a one-stop solution is beneficial to your clients for a number of reasons:
- They don’t have to engage in email conversations and video conferences with various companies.
- By becoming a loyal customers, they can get a discount.
- The more services a client use, the more prioritized they become. This reduces their requirements’ turnaround time.
All the above points contribute to increased customer satisfaction and retention levels. By partnering with a white label Google Ads agency, you are expanding the number of services you are providing which means you can solve more of your client’s problems.
Google Ads agencies don’t just create PPC Ads for companies that get their prospects from Google. They also create PPC Ads in the following segments:
- Social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Search engines: Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc.
- Third-party websites
By cementing your position as a one-stop solution, you can get more business from your existing clients.
3. Get your clients’ customers
Google Ads can get your client a lot of customers in a short amount of time. However, depending on the keywords, it could cost them a lot of money. It is a high-risk, high-reward situation where even the smallest mistakes could result in massive losses.
Small businesses that are in the growing phase cannot afford to make mistakes while setting up these kinds of Ads. One minor mistake would direct the wrong kind of traffic to their website and they will lose lots of money they could have used more productively.
Hiring a white-label Google Ads agency will ensure that the Ads were properly set which will only attract quality traffic for your clients. This will give high rewards to your client through quality leads that convert them into loyal customers.
4. Increase your ROI
Becoming the face of operation for running Google Ads for your clients through a white label ad agency is quite profitable. Partnering with a white label Google Ads agency will improve your business’s bottom line in the following ways:
- You can target new audiences. You can tweak your marketing strategies to target businesses that are in need of Google Ads agencies. On top of that, these customers could give you more business to you by asking you for more services.
- You will save the money you would have spent on hiring new professionals who can set up Google Ads professionally. By outsourcing that, you save yourself a lot of money.
- You will save time that you and your employees would have spent on the hiring process. Interviewing the applicants, reviewing their resumes, etc., take a lot of time. Now you can spend that time elsewhere.
5. Gain access to knowledge of experts
The digital marketing world is constantly evolving. To stay on top of the trends and retain your position in the industry, you have to have access to the knowledge.
White label Google Ad agencies release reports, surveys, insights, and whitepapers which give a lot of actionable information about the digital marketing world. Not only you will have exclusive access to many of those, but you will also have access to the experts who wrote them up.
This will help you understand more about digital marketing in general. By relying on their expertise, you can serve your customers even better.
Keep in mind that Google Ads agencies don’t just run ads on Google. They do so for different search engines, social media, and third-party sites. As your employees will have direct access for free to these resources, you can improve the quality of your services significantly.
6. Deliver customized solutions
Personalization is key, particularly when direct response marketing is considered. As every business is unique, so is its target audience. The parameters that define a SaaS business’ target audience decide which kind of digital marketing solution is ideal for them.
Statistics suggest that 7 out of 10 customers appreciate personalization that is based on their own data.
With a White label Google ad agency by your side, you can deliver tailored solutions for your customers. Some businesses need content and social marketing, whereas some need just PPC Ads on search engines.
The only way you can deliver a wide array of services to your customers is by partnering with one of these agencies.
By hiring a white label Google Ads agency, you can look forward to these seven advantages:
- Maintain and improve your business’ credibility in your industry
- Become a one-stop-shop for your customers’ marketing needs
- Help your clients get more customers by giving them proper service
- Increase your company’s annual revenues
- Get exclusive access to the knowledge of experts
- Deliver personalized marketing solutions
We hope that this post has helped you take the first step toward hiring a white label digital marketing agency.
About the Author
Vibhu Dhariwal is Co-Founder & Director of Marketing at Digital Gratified, a Digital Marketing & Web Development company. He likes sharing his experience in outreach marketing, link building, content marketing, and SEO with readers.