Have you ever heard about text-to-speech? Is this a technology, software, platform, or something else? First, we would like to tell you that text-to-speech is a speech synthesizer that can be an application, studio, software, and even a platform. Every company that specializes in Synthesised speech gets itself registered as a text to speech brand.
With the help of this application, one can convert written texts like PDFs, books, and e-learning courses into voiceovers. It uses an AI-based modulator to convert the text into the voice of your desired tonality. Several applications and software are available in the market function on this principle. It is being used by a lot of people in their daily life.
Those days are gone when we only had to rely on choppy robotic voices for our voiceover needs. Now the AI-based text-to-speech includes professionals to students, young children to others. With the help of these tools, people can create voiceover videos in a suitable voice and pitch which suits their brand’s tonality. There are a lot of Voiceover artists who have been using such software and applications.
The text-to-speech converter is an extremely useful product, especially for visually impaired people, because it helps them learn. So, we have a list of such applications here in this blog for you.
One of the leading applications that are available in the market is Murf. It has been rated by G2 as one of the best performers in Spring 2022 for not just text-to-speech but a lot of other things. It is an AI-enabled voiceover tool. You can create podcasts to professional presentation voiceovers with real people’s voices according to your need.
All you need to do is upload your written text into the tool and select your desired voice and pitch. Then it will generate a voiceover that sets your video apart from all others. With an extensive studio and a list of features, you cannot deny that this is one of the best platforms to explore.
Key features of Murf
- It comes with a customizable VoiceOver function.
- It’s a cloud-based platform with 120+ natural voices in 20+ different languages.
- You can increase or decrease the pitch of the voice you are using.
- You can customize the voice by using background music for free.
- The users of this application can also enjoy single or multiple voice videos as per their liking.
- You can create voiceovers with your desired pitch and punctuation according to your target audience.
- You can explore Murf’s team space for a better teamwork experience. This feature lets you easily access all your team’s projects in one place.
If you want a more straightforward application where you do not have a vast option of features, then this is a good one for you. This application has a lot of features, but the UI is a lot simpler. Even beginners do not have any problem using this application, so Synthesis has gotten much traction in a comparatively smaller duration.
You can transform your website’s explainer video or your Professional presentation into high-quality voiceovers with the help of its text-to-speech and text-to-video technology. It helps you to create natural-sounding voiceover videos. That brings trust and authenticity by creating an emotional connection between the brand and your target audience.
Key features of Synthesys
- The AI-based library of this application has diversity and an extensive number of options for the user.
- You also get to enjoy the text-to-speech generator, which can be accessed only in 3-clicks.
- Even professionals can use the library of this platform.
- It is a cloud-based system, so accessing your files from anywhere is quite easy.
- The users can generate unlimited speech with the help of this application.
- You can use this application to create high-quality, engaging voiceovers for your social media handle, animation videos, presentation explainer, podcast, educational content, and many more.
Again, this is one of the most widely used applications for voice editing and so much more than that. This application is quite interesting and easy to use because of the UI and list of features that are available, even in the free or demo version.
Key features of Notevibes
- This is an authentic voice generator having an extensive range of options in terms of voice and a few other factors.
- It also is one of the rare applications that reads the text aloud.
- There are approximately 225+ natural voices in the application, and one can use them as per their use.
- One can use between 200-1,000,000 characters in the application.
- People can create voiceovers in 25 different languages to enhance their brand’s engagement throughout the world.
You can consider this to be a building application that is working hard to become one of the best in the market. Indeed, there are a lot of competitors, but with some of the best offerings, Natural Reader has got its name amongst the leaders already. One can take the 7-day trial plan for free to check whether the application has everything you want. And after the satisfaction, you can buy the single or team plan that’s offered here.
Key features of Natural Reader
- It comes with an in-built OCR.
- There is a built-in browser in the application.
- The application has done wonders to develop texts that are in a Dyslexic-friendly font.
- It is already among the highly rated applications of voiceovers and text-to-speech functions. It also offers a whole new world to the artists and creators.
There are multiple software, platforms, and applications that are available in the market for users. But the ones that we have mentioned in the blog above are some of the leading names in this segment. Voice Editing with these applications will be easy and fun.
So, it now depends on you to decide which amongst them will suit your profession because all of them have their merits and demerits. Keep in mind your professional needs before deciding on the suitable tool to generate the voiceover that will help you create engaging content for better engagement.
About the Author
Mariyam Jameela is a writing enthusiast working in a digital marketing agency. She writes SEO-optimised blog content for brands to increase their organic SERP rating. Apart from writing, she enjoys spending time in nature and reading books with calming music.