Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Accept Members Tool
The JARVEE Accept tool is available to Facebook and Linkedin. It allows you to make the most out of your time by automatically accepting group members in your Facebook groups and accept connection requests for Linkedin. This will come in handy if you are looking into managing and expanding your groups without having to manually accept each new member.
The Facebook Accept Tool is very straightforward hence it’s easy to set-up, just navigate to the Tools page and click on the Facebook account where you want to configure the tool on or click the More Tools action link and go to Accept tab as seen on the image below.
On the Accept tab, you will see the following:
Run Timers section
1. The ‘Wait between X-Y minutes’ is where you set the interval in minutes before each new operation starts.
2. Choose the hours when you want to accept members to your groups by specifying it in the ‘Execute between X-Y’ timers.
3. You may opt to run the tool on certain days only or rotate the days by selecting the ‘Days of the week when to operate’.
💡 If you decide to rotate the days, JARVEE will pick random days when it will operate equivalent to the number of days you initially selected. You can also choose not to include weekends in the selection of days.
4. Randomize intervals of the execution daily.
User Filters section
5. You can set the number to accept users with X-Y number of groups.
6. It will accept users with location containing the keywords that you set.
✅ If a user fails the filters you set, it will be rejected.
7. If you want to send a message to the newly accepted member, you can check the option ‘Send a message to those accepted in the groups’. It will send the accepted member to the Contact tool where it would be queued for processing when you have started the said tool.
💡 When creating your message, you can use spintax as well as any of the supported tokens seen below the message text box.
Selecting the Groups
Once you have configured the behavior of the tool, the next step is to choose the groups where you want to run the Accept tool on.
- All you have to do is tick the checkbox of the respective groups. Should you wish to execute the action on all your groups, just click ‘Select All’ and if you want to reset the selected groups, click ‘Select None’.
- To start accepting members to your selected groups, just turn the Status switch to ON.
💡 If you have many Facebook accounts running on your JARVEE and you wish to duplicate the settings to all Accept Tools on said accounts, simply hit the Copy Settings action link at the page and you’ll be able to select the accounts and the matching settings you want to copy on the other Facebook Accept Tools.