To check the progress of the posts your campaign has published or still publishing, you can head to the Campaign History tab. On the said tab, you’ll see the status of the post, it could be Finished or In Progress.
Aside from the status of the posts, you will also see a bunch of other useful options for added flexibility.
From the History tab, you’ll see the following:
1. Clear History – this option will delete all the posts in your History tab
2. Filter – you can use this option to filter the posts based on words to find your posts faster
3. Show Advanced View – when clicked, a window will pop up with more options. (*more details below)
4. Automatically send new History posts to Bump – check the box if you want every successful posts to be sent to the Bump tool. This option will only work for posts published on Facebook
5. Delete posts that are older than 60 days old – lets you delete posts which are older than X days
6. Action Column options:
Details – once clicked, a smaller window will open and from there, you can check on the status of the post for each destination. You’ll see if all the posts were Finished (successfully posted), still In Progress or if an error occurred
Re-ADD – allows you to re-add the post to the end of the “Posts List” tab.
Bump – while the previous option will bump all successful posts, this option will send the specific post to Bump tool
Create Report – click this to get a copy of current progress of the specific post in CSV file
Delete Posts – by clicking this option, JARVEE will visit every published post on the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest and delete them from there.
Delete – unlike Delete Posts, this option will only delete the post from the History tab
* Advanced View window:
Filter – use this to easily find the post you are looking for based on words that are included in the text of the post message
Export Posts – when clicked, your posts will be copied to your clipboard, hence you can go to another campaign and import it there
Export Posts As CSV File – click this to export all the posts in your posts list as CSV file.
Export Share Posts As CSV File – this option will export all the share posts as a CSV file.
Export Clickable Images As CSV File – enables you to export all the clickable images posts as CSV file.
Send Posts To Campaigns – lets you send your posts to selected campaigns
Send All To Draft – will send all the posts to “Drafts” tab
At the bottom of the page, you will find more options:
- Create Global Report – this will create an exported file with the current progress of all the posts in the History tab.
- Export Posts As CSV File – when clicked, you will get an exported file with all the posts in the History tab.
- Re-Add All Posts – use this option to re-add all published posts to the Posts List tab