All the posts you’ve added to your posts list is sent to the Posts List tab. And when it’s time for your campaign to publish it, JARVEE will either take the first or random post from the list, depending on how you configured the campaign.
Tip: Because it’s “first in, first out’, it’s always the topmost post on the list that gets published first. Therefore, if you want a random post to get selected, go to Campaign Advanced Settings and check the option “Choose a random post from the Post List (instead of the top one)”.
The “Posts list” tab has the following options:
1. Shuffle Posts – this option can be used to change the order of the posts randomly, you can click it again if you don’t like the result you got to get another order for the posts.
2. Delete All – will delete all the posts in the “Posts List” tab.
3. Re-Add published posts to the end of the Post List – whenever a post is published, it will get re-added to the end of the posts list if this option is checked. You can check this box if you want to create a loop on your posts.
4. Edit – when clicked, a window will pop up and you will be able to edit your post. Make sure to click “OK” to save your changes.
5. Delete – use this button if you want to delete that specific from your Posts List.
6. Publish Now – you can click this option if you need to publish the post right away without taking into consideration the publishing timers from When To Publish tab.
7. Send To Draft – use this if you want to send a copy of a particular post to “Drafts” tab.
8. Show Advanced View – will show a pop up window where you’ll see the advanced options
Show Advanced View options:
1. Filter – use this option to filter the posts based on keywords to find your posts faster.
2. Export Posts & Import Posts: when clicked, your posts will be copied to your clipboard then you can go to another campaign and from the same view click Import Posts and those posts will be added to that campaign’s Posts List.
3. Delete posts that are older than 60 days old
- If you click “Delete” button, JARVEE will delete all the posts that are older than 60 days (you can edit the value to your preference)
- In addition, check the “Delete Them Automatically” checkbox and JARVEE will keep deleting posts older than 60 days
4. Export Posts As CSV File – allows you to export all the posts in your posts list as a CSV file.
5. Export Share Posts As CSV File – will export all the share posts (Posts that were added from “Share Post” in the “What To Publish” tab) as CSV file.
6. Export Clickable Images As CSV File: enables you to export all the clickable images posts (Posts that were added from “Clickable Image Post” in the “What To Publish” tab) as CSV file.
7. Edit Posts In Bulk – when clicked, a window will pop up with all the posts you have in the “Posts List” tab, hence you can easily edit them in bulk (more about this below*)
8. Send Posts To Campaigns – lets you send your posts to selected campaigns
9. Send All To Draft – will send all the posts in “Posts List” to “Drafts” tab.
*Edit Posts In Bulk options:
- Copy Text To Others – when clicked, JARVEE will copy the text you have for that post to all the other posts.
- Copy Title To Others – this option will copy the title you have for that post to all the other posts.
- Copy Source URL To Others – lets you copy the Source URL of the post to all the other posts.
- Copy Options To Others – will copy the “ADVANCED OPTIONS” you have for that post to all the other posts.