All the posts you’ve added to your posts list is sent to the Posts List tab. And when it’s time for your campaign to publish it, JARVEE will either take the first or random post from the list, depending on how you configured the campaign.
Tip: Because it’s “first in, first out’, it’s always the topmost post on the list that gets published first. Therefore, if you want a random post to get selected, go to Campaign Advanced Settings and check the option “Choose a random post from the Post List (instead of the top one)”.
The “Posts list” tab has the following options:
- Shuffle Posts – this option can be used to change the order of the posts randomly; you can click it again if you don’t like the result you got to get another order for the posts.
- Delete All – will delete all the posts in the “Posts List” tab.
- Delete Duplicated Images – this option will delete other posts containing the same image to make sure there will be no repeated posts.
- Delete Text Posts – all posts without an image or video will be deleted.
- Send Invalid Aspect Ratio Posts to Drafts – you can use this option if you don’t want white borders added on the image if it has an invalid aspect ratio
Aspect Ratio = image width image height
- Images posted to the wall needs an aspect ratio between 0.8 and 1.91
- Images posted in the story needs an aspect ratio between 0.56 and 0.57
- Re-Add published posts to the end of the Post List – whenever a post is published, it will get re-added to the end of the posts list if this option is checked. You can check this box if you want to create a loop on your posts.
- Show Advanced View – will show a pop-up window where you’ll see the advanced options to manage the posts, see below for a detailed section.
- Advanced Settings – this is where you will find more options that can make automatic changes to the posts list.
- Automatically delete posts that are older than X days old – selecting this option will automatically delete items that have been in the post list for more than X specified days
- Automatically delete text posts – selecting this option will automatically delete posts without a video or image
- Manage Columns – this will allow you to modify the column widths on the table below.
- Auto delete duplicated images – this option removes all the existing duplicated images and automatically rejects new posts with an image that already exists.
- Edit – when clicked, a window will pop up and you will be able to edit your post. Make sure to click “OK” to save your changes.
- Delete – use this button if you want to delete that specific post from your Posts List.
- Publish Now – you can click this option if you need to publish the post right away without taking into consideration the publishing timers from “When To Publish” tab.
- Send to Drafts – use this if you want to send a copy of a particular post to the “Drafts” tab.
Show Advanced View options:
- Filter – use this option to filter the posts based on keywords to find your posts faster.
- Export Posts & Import Posts – when clicked, your posts will be copied to your clipboard then you can go to another campaign and from the same view click Import Posts and those posts will be added to that campaign’s Posts List.
- Export Posts as CSV File – allows you to export all the posts in your posts list as a CSV file.
- Export Share Posts as CSV File – will export all the share posts (Posts that were added from “Share Post” in the “What To Publish” tab) as CSV file.
- Export Clickable Images as CSV File: enables you to export all the clickable images posts (Posts that were added from “Clickable Image Post” in the “What To Publish” tab) as CSV file.
- Edit Posts In Bulk – when clicked, a window will pop up with all the posts you have in the “Posts List” tab, hence you can easily edit them in bulk (more about this below*)
- Send Posts To Campaigns – lets you send your posts to selected campaigns
- Send All To Draft – will send all the posts in “Posts List” to “Drafts” tab.
- Delete Posts with Invalid Images – this will delete posts with images that can no longer be found from the source file
- Split Posts Between Campaigns – this will allow you to distribute the posts between selected campaigns
- Find & Replace – this feature will allow you to find and replace expressions in the post’s text
- Export All Images – will export all images to your selected destination on your computer
- Export All Videos – will export all videos to your selected destination on your computer
Edit Posts In Bulk options:
- Copy Text To Others – when clicked, JARVEE will copy the text you have for that post to all the other posts.
- Copy Title To Others – this option will copy the title you have for that post to all the other posts.
- Copy Source URL To Others – lets you copy the Source URL of the post to all the other posts.
- Copy Instagram Options To Others – when clicked, JARVEE will copy the “INSTAGRAM ADVANCED OPTIONS” you have for that post to all the other posts.
- Copy Options To Others – when clicked, JARVEE will copy the “ADVANCED OPTIONS” you have for that post to all the other posts.