In the Connectivity tab, you can set-up and enable the integration of different supported services for added automated capabilities.
- Personal Flickr API – just add the Flickr API so you can extract images from Flickr when adding contents in Campaign – What To Publish tab using Campaign – Flickr Posts
- Personal Bit.ly account – you can integrate your personal Bit.ly account with JARVEE to shorten all the links included in your post. You can also manually shorten the links by pasting it on the Bit.ly Minifier text box below then click on ‘Minify’.
- YOURLS account – Your Own URL Shortener (YOURLS) also works the same way as bit.ly, which helps you shorten links.
- Global clickable image post servers – this is used when you are publishing a clickable image; you need to add at least one clickable image server.
📌 You can assign a specific clickable image server for each account in Social Profiles (Advanced Profile Settings). Otherwise, this global list will be used for all accounts that don’t have a custom server.
- Captcha servers: You can use captcha servers to automatically solve captchas for the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts you have in JARVEE.
📌 You can either choose to use the services of DeathByCaptcha or 2Captcha. However, JARVEE is just supporting the integration of the two services. Hence, you need to have a valid account with any one of the providers with enough credits to be able to use it with JARVEE. You can also use either DeathByCaptcha or 2Captcha one at a time.
- Instagram phone verification – You will need to have an API key/token from the below available phone verification services and make sure it’s successfully configured before the phone verification will work.