Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
From time to time, you will need to do some cleaning on your account. It may sound simple but if you got hundreds of posts, manually deleting each post is rather time-consuming.
Jarvee knows how important your time is, hence to increase your productivity, you can take advantage of the Delete Posts tool.
Regardless if you only want to keep the posts that received higher engagement and remove the ones that did not do as much OR you want to wipe out everything for a complete make-over and use the account for something else, this tool is all you need.
To start deleting posts, go to Tools section and click the Instagram account where you want to run the tool and navigate to Delete Posts tab or click MORE TOOLS.
The Delete Posts tool has 3 sections: Run Timers, Delete Limits and Post Filters.
Like in any other tool for Instagram, you have the run timers.
Here, you can set how many minutes Jarvee should wait between each new operation, how many posts to delete per operation and the delay between deleting each post.
You may also add an interval on the hours when the tool will execute the delete posts action as well as select which day/s of the week the tool will operate.
In this section, you can set the maximum number of posts you want to delete per day or per hour. You can automatically increase that number each day or hour for X until it hits Y deleted posts. There is also an option to automatically stop the tool when there are no more posts to delete.
These filters are the conditions that help Jarvee decide which posts to delete once you start running the tool.
- Archive post instead of deleting it – use this option if you just want to hide your post rather than deleting it
- Delete posts with empty caption – use this option to remove posts which don’t have any captions
- Delete specific posts, here you can specify which posts you want to delete by adding the post URL and setting the date when you want the post to get deleted
- Delete posts by posted date – check this filter if you want to delete posts that were posted between certain dates
- Delete posts older than X day – through this filter, you can delete posts that were posted X days ago. In addition to that, you can further filter the post that will get deleted based on the number of likes, comments, and views it received and based on its engagement rate.
- Delete direct messages that contain at least one of the specified words – messages which contain the words specified on the text box will be deleted
- Use whitelist – You can prevent Jarvee from deleting posts you wish to keep by putting them on a whitelist. Enter the post URL and click ‘add posts’
Ready to delete?
Once you have configured the timers, limits, and filters, you may now start the tool by toggling the Status switch.