Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The LinkedIn Share Posts tool
Sharing others’ posts on LinkedIn is a great way to automate content on your LinkedIn profile page. JARVEE’s LinkedIn Share Posts tool can help you share the posts published by other LinkedIn users automatically. This way, it makes your profile look more active instead of being stagnant.
How to access the LinkedIn Share Posts tool
To access the tool, you need to go to the TOOLS page > click on your LinkedIn Profile > then click on the Share Posts tool from the list of tools on the left.
The Run Timers, Share Limits, Settings, and Filters sections can be found in the Settings tab.
Run Timers section:
- Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation – allows you to set up a time frame before the tool starts a new operation.
- Share between X and Y posts per operation – indicates the number of posts that are going to be shared during each operation.
- Execute between HH: MM and HH: MM – allows you to control the time when the Share Posts tool will execute actions. You can adjust this setting and also add more intervals or even randomize the timers daily.
- Add random sleep time – allows the Share Posts tool to rest for X and Y minutes before starting a new operation when it has executed A and B operations.
- Days of the week when to operate – you can choose the days that the tool will perform the actions.
If you select the option “Rotate Days”, JARVEE will use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate them.
Example: You selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. In the following week, JARVEE will choose a new set of 3 days randomly. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to comment on weekends.
Share Limits section:
- Share X-Y per day OR per hour – allows you to set the maximum number of posts to be shared per day OR per hour. A random number will be selected between X-Y and will be used as the daily limit for that day/hour. You can also set the tool to gradually increase the limit each day/each hour until it has reached your preferred target limit.
If you set the Share Posts tool daily limit like above, JARVEE will choose a random number between 30 and 40 as a daily limit each day. The daily limits will increase gradually by the random value chosen between 5 and 8 each day until the daily limit reaches 70 comments per day.
- Pick items at random from the extracted list – if you have this option checked, JARVEE will choose a random item from the Extracted Posts tab instead of sharing the posts in order.
- Posts are less than X days old – this lets you control how many days old do the posts need to be before they can be shared.
- Post must contain any of the following words – the word/s specified here must be present on the post description so it will be shared by JARVEE
- Post must not contain any of the following words – any post with the word/s listed here will be skipped by JARVEE.
There are three source options you can use: Share Posts by Keywords, Share Posts by URL, and Share Posts from Walls/Pages/Groups.
- On each source option, you can set up a text along with your shared content. You can also leave it blank if you wish.
- You can use spin syntax and emojis to make your caption unique and avoid getting marked as spam.
Share posts by keywords
- You can use this source option to share posts that are found from the keyword search on LinkedIn.
- If you want to add multiple keywords, you need to separate them with commas. (Example: food, recipe).
- Write your post text in the provided box (optional). You can also use Spin Syntax to make your caption unique.
- After you add your keywords and write your caption, click the “ADD INPUT” button. They will be added to the table below the source option.
Comment on Posts by URL
- This source option is useful if you already have a URL of the post you want to share.
- If you want to add multiple post URLs, you need to separate them with a newline.
- Add your caption and the posts URLs in their respective box, then click on the “ADD TO EXTRACTED POSTS” button.
- The post will be added into the Extracted Posts tab automatically and it will have “manual” as the keyword.
- Using spin syntax in your Comment Text is recommended to avoid leaving the exact same comment over and over again.
Posts from Walls/Pages/Profiles
- Use this source option to share posts that are published on LinkedIn walls/pages/groups.
- Add the URL of the wall/group/profile in the provided box, and write your caption (optional).
- If you have multiple target walls/groups/profiles, you need to separate them with a new line.
- Click on the “ADD” button. Your target groups/walls/profiles will be added along with your comment text in the table below the source option.
Extracted Posts tab
This is where the posts to be shared will be listed. In the event that it does not get shared for failing a certain filter, the reason will be stated in a specific column.
For the action buttons, you can Delete All items, Export All, and Import a CSV file (if you have any, see the export sample for the CSV format). Under More Actions, you can Reset Items with Failed Filters for this account and for all accounts, and you can Send to/Split with other accounts with the same tags.
The successfully shared items will be listed here. You can also see here the Title of the post, the link, which keyword (or source) did it come from, Post text (if any). You also have action buttons to Delete All, Export All, and to individually delete, browse (open on an external browser), browse embedded, and copy each link.