Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Reddit Upvote Comments Tool
Since Reddit involves exchanging of ideas, there will be times that you may agree or disagree with some opinions. For you to get noticed by other Redditors, you may recognize the value of their thoughts by doing an upvote to a comment which is similar to the Like Comments function for Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
To begin using the Upvote Comments tool, simply go to the TOOLS page and click the Instagram profile you want to use or click MORE TOOLS then select the Upvote Comments tab. As you may notice, the tool is divided into 3 subtabs – Settings, Sources, and Results tab.
The Settings tab works practically the same as the other tools. It has two sections – Run Timers, and Upvote using multiple accounts.
From this section, you can schedule
- when the tool is going to start a new operation
- the number of upvotes to be performed for each operation
- the amount of time that JARVEE will wait per upvote made
- for the tool to stop after X number of operations
- the tool’s hours of execution
- the days of the weeks when the tool is scheduled to run
Upvote using multiple accounts
This section of controls:
- which account/s to be used to perform upvote
- the number of accounts to be used for upvoting
- how many times will the same item be upvoted by X – Y accounts in the same operation
- the wait time or delay between upvotes
There are two types of sources available for the Reddit Upvote Comments tool:
Upvote specific comment by URL
Specify the post URLs that will be upvoted > click the ADD INPUT button > your entries will be added in the little table below it.
Upvote comments of specific users
Specify the Reddit user comments URLs that will be upvoted > click the ADD INPUT button > your entries will be added in the little table below it.
NOTE: don’t forget to enter the user comment URL exactly how it is shown on the sample above so that you will not get any errors.
When you are all set, you can start the comment action by switching the Status to ON.
On this tab, you will see all the comments that you upvoted including the following:
- the date the comment was made
- the specific comment URL
- the number of upvotes given by other accounts (when upvoting using multiple accounts)
- an option to delete the result
- you may view the post where you left a comment by clicking the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link
- to copy the comment URL