Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Reddit Comments Tool
Reddit is not your typical social media networking site. In a sense, it’s like a forum for anything and everything that you may think of. This is where users can freely exchange their ideas on various discussions. Since this is all about expressing one’s thoughts, the main tool used here is the Comment tool.
To begin using the Comment tool, simply go to the TOOLS page and click the Instagram profile you want to use or click MORE TOOLS then select the Comment tab. As you may notice, the tool is divided into 4 subtabs – Settings, Sources, Extracted Posts, and Results tab.
The Settings tab works practically the same as the other tools. It has three sections – Run Timers, Comment Limits, User Filters, and Settings.
From this section, you can schedule
- when the tool is going to start a new operation
- the number of posts it will leave a comment on for each operation
- the amount of time that JARVEE will wait per each comment made
- for the tool to stop after X number of operations
- the days of the weeks when the tool is scheduled to run
This section of the Comment Settings tab controls
- the minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute on each day.
- the minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute per hour.
These are additional options that you may customize depending on your preferences
- You may opt to shorten all the URLs from the comments
- You may also comment on random items from the Extracted Posts list instead of commenting on the older items first.
- The X% of comments may also be sent to the Reddit Upvote Comments tool.
JARVEE will search for posts where it will make a comment depending on the sources you have configured in the tool. There are two types of sources available for the Reddit Comment tool
Comment on Posts by Keywords
JARVEE will search for posts containing the keyword/s you input.
- Specify the keyword/s that will be used when searching for posts
- Add your comment message
- Click the ADD INPUT button and your entries will be added in the little table below it.
Comment on Posts by URL
JARVEE will search for the posts based on the provided URLs and leave a comment. Make sure to click “Add To Extracted Posts” button and don’t forget to add your comment message.
For both sources, you may choose to also send secondary comments after X – Y hours.
To add your secondary comment messages, click on the ‘Edit Secondary Comments’ link. You may either choose to send all comments OR to send the comments randomly.
This is where the posts to be commented on will be listed. You will also see here the comment text to be left on that post, and you may also modify if you will send a secondary comment for each item.
On this tab, you will see all the posts that received a comment from your account including the
- the date the comment was made
- the number of likes for that post
- keyword used for searching the post
- username whose post was commented on
- an indicator if the user followed you back
- number of Comments on that post
- comment message left on the post
- number of secondary comments sent (if any)
- an option to delete the result
- link to the post where the comment was made
- you may view the post where you left a comment by clicking the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link