Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Reddit Upvote tool
Upvoting is the most important action in Reddit. It serves as a powerful endorsement and having a high upvote count means your Reddit post has valuable content.
While driving engaging discussions by attracting comments and responses, it also fosters a sense of community, allowing users to connect with like-minded individuals and establish bonds based on shared interests. The power of the Reddit community lies in the simple click of an upvote.
To begin use the Upvote tool in JARVEE, simply go to the TOOLS page and click the Instagram profile you want to use or click MORE TOOLS then select the Upvote Comments tab. As you may notice, the tool is divided into 3 subtabs – Settings, Sources, and Results tab.
The Settings tab looks similar as the other tools. It has two sections – Run Timers, and Upvote using multiple accounts.
This is where you specify how often the Upvotes would be performed.
- when the tool is going to start a new operation
- the number of upvotes to be performed for each operation
- the amount of time that JARVEE will wait per upvote made
- for the tool to stop after X number of operations
- the tool’s hours of execution
- the days of the weeks when the tool is scheduled to run
Upvote using multiple accounts
With this setting, you can configure other Reddit accounts that you have in JARVEE to also perform the upvotes.
- select which account/s to be used to perform upvote
- the number of accounts to be used for upvoting
- how many times will the same item be upvoted by X – Y accounts in the same operation
- the wait time or delay between upvotes
There are four sources that you can use for the Reddit Upvote tool:
Upvote posts by specific URL
Indicate the post URLs that will be upvoted > click the ADD TO POSTS LIST button > your entries will be added in the little table below it.
Upvote posts in specific subreddit
Using this source, it will upvote on random posts in the subreddit/s you specified. Add the subreddit URL and click on ADD TO LIST so that the item will be indexed below.
Upvote posts of specific users
Specify the Reddit user URLs whose posts will be upvoted > click the ADD TO USERS LIST button > your entries will be added in the little table below it.
Upvote posts from homepage
From the label itself, it will scroll on your Reddit’s homepage to look for posts to upvote.
REMINDER: don’t forget to enter the URLs for each source exactly how it is shown on the samples above so that you will not get any errors.
On this tab, you will see all the posts that you upvoted including the following:
- the date the upvote was made
- the specific post URL
- the number of upvotes given by other accounts (when upvoting using multiple accounts)
- an option to delete the result
- you may view the post where you left a comment by clicking the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link
- to copy the comment URL