Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
LinkedIn Like Comments Tool
People can now freely express their ideas thanks to social media, and LinkedIn is no exception. As professionals, we come across thoughts and feelings that speak to us and show our support by liking them. It’s an easy but powerful way to acknowledge another person’s point of view and strike up a conversation.
Liking a comment on LinkedIn can also be interpreted as endorsing a person’s knowledge or praising their contributions. Building relationships and establishing yourself as an active member of the community can both be accomplished with this small act. Fortunately, JARVEE has the LinkedIn Like Comments tool can assist in making this process simpler for you.
How to access the LinkedIn Like Comments tool?
To access the tool you need to go to TOOLS page > click on your LinkedIn Profile > then click on the Like Comment tools from tools list on the left. There are 3 tabs available for the LinkedIn Like tool – the Settings, Sources, and Results tab.
The settings tab is divided into four sections: Run Timers, Like Limits, Post filters, and Comment Filters.
- Where you indicate the interval between each Like Comment operation made by JARVEE
- How many comments will be liked in one operation
- The tool’s hours of operation
- The tool will stop for x and y minutes after achieving a and b Like Comment executions
- The days when the tool executes
💡 By selecting the Rotate Days option, the days you specified for the Like Comments tool to function each week can be shuffled at random. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a different set of three days for the upcoming week. You can also decide to remove comments from the rotation on weekends if you don’t want to like them.
- When the daily cap is reached, the tool will automatically stop liking comments until the following day. You can do this to set a daily cap for the tool. For users who want to warm up their accounts, you can also set the daily cap to increase gradually until it reaches your daily target; just be sure to do so.
- You can set an hourly cap with this option; it works similarly to a daily cap.
- Only posts that have X and Y likes will be selected.
- Only posts that are X and Y hours old will be selected.
- You can choose to only go through the first X posts.
- The comment will be liked only if it has specific words
- The comment will be skipped if it has specific words
- You can choose to only like the first X comments on a post.
Like comments of specific posts based on URL
If you already know the URL of the post whose comments you want to like, using this source option is helpful. When adding multiple post URLs, you must first separate them with a new line before selecting the ADD TO LIKE LIST option. The table below the source option will be updated to include them.
Like comments from Walls/Pages/Profiles
To like comments on posts that have been published on LinkedIn walls, pages, or groups, use this source option. If you have multiple target walls, groups, or profiles, you must divide them with a new line after adding the URL of each one in the space provided. Your target groups, walls, and profiles will be added to the table below the source option once you click the ADD button.
The ADD ALL ACCOUNT GROUPS action button for this source will add all of the groups that are associated with this account under the Social Profiles > account > Groups tab.
The Results tab will display a list of every action that has been taken. You can see the date that the action was completed, the keyword or URL that was used from the Sources tab, and the username of the source that was used here. Additionally, you can delete that outcome, open the post in the browser of your choice or one that is embedded, and copy the respective link.