The Ignore tab is available to all currently supported social platform namely, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Twitter profiles.
This section in JARVEE has different purpose for different social networks.
- For Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr accounts, the Ignore tab contains all users JARVEE has unfollowed. These users are kept here so JARVEE has the record of users that have been unfollowed in order to avoid following them again.
- For Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google+ profiles, this tab can also contain a list of pages (Pinterest boards, Tumblr sub-blogs, Facebook and Google+ pages) that you have manually sent from the Pages tab to Ignore to avoid posting on them through JARVEE.
- For Facebook and Google+ profiles, the Ignore tab will also contain groups that you have manually sent from the Groups tab to the Ignore tab to avoid interacting with those groups.
- All ignored users, groups and pages are listed in the table. Table contains:
- Names of items
- Number of users (if item is a group),
- Date when the item was added to the Ignore tab,
- Source (if item is an unfollowed user),
- Type (user, page, group or event),
- Tag (if item is group, page or event)
- Link – ignored item’s URL
- Functions above the table will allow you to Export or Import items from/to the Ignore tab, send items from the Ignore tab of the current social profile to the Ignore tabs of all other profiles and remove all not selected items.
Note: To select items, you can check the box next to them in the SELECTED column.
- To select multiple items at once, filter them or execute bulk actions, you will need to use the ADVANCED SELECTION feature. After clicking on ADVANCED SELECTION, you will be able to filter items by name or tags and easily select them so you can remove them from the Ignore tab.
- You can also execute bulk actions on selected items through the ‘Execute Actions On Selected Items’ button.
- Removing users from the Ignore tab (for Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr social profiles) may result in following those users again.
- Groups and Pages/Boards that were sent to Ignore tab can be re-added in the respective tabs by deleting them from the Ignore tab and re-syncing the account.