Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Social Profile – Notes
The notes tab is available for the profiles of all social networks that Jarvee supports. You can use it to write down important notes about every profile while keeping the look of your Jarvee Social Profiles clean and neat.
Here’s how you would put important notes about your accounts and have access to them without leaving the software to a Word Document:
We can all agree that this looks bad and you can’t put longer notes as there’s a character limit for the Social Profiles name.
With the use of Notes, it would be kept on a separate tab inside the Social Profiles view of the account instead.
To access the Notes tab, all you have to do is click on the account name and go to the Notes tab.
- This is where you can jot down the specific details for the account
- You can keep a record of the notes for all accounts by clicking on ‘Export Notes From All Accounts’.
💡 How the Notes tab can be helpful.
On top of what we talked about at the beginning of this tutorial, you can use it to:
- Create a specific “to do” list of every account.
- From time to time, you might get ideas about what you need to change in a specific account and then you probably forget about it and can’t remember what was that wonderful idea you had in mind. Well, that shouldn’t happen again.
- You are working in a team or have Virtual Assistants – You can use the Notes tab to better communicate about what was done and what needs to be done for every account.
- You can use this to log down important and impacting events that happened in the account.