Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Facebook Remove Non Interactive Friends Tool
In the past, Facebook users have concentrated on building up their friend lists containing thousands to the point that some even sent strangers friend requests and became friends with them. Now, users are aiming to clean up their list and the Remove Non-Interactive Friends tool can help you with such a tedious task.
Navigating the Remove Non Interactive Friends tool
Choose the Facebook account you want to work with and go to the TOOLS page to access the Remove Non Interactive Friends tool.
- Wait between X and Y seconds before each new operation – lets you specify the amount of time before the tool begins a new operation.
- Wait between X and Y seconds before each new Wall extraction operation – set the frequency at which the tool extracts walls to determine which of your friends is not interacting with you.
- Remove between X and Y non interactive friends for each operation – here, you can specify how many users should be unfriended for each operation.
- Execute between HH: MM and HH: MM – allows you to control the time when the tool will execute actions. You can adjust this setting and also add more intervals or even randomize the timers daily.
- Days of the week when to operate – The days on which the tool will carry out the actions.
💡 By selecting the Rotate Days option, you can randomly rearrange the days that the Follow tool will operate each week. If you select Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a different set of three days for the following week. You can also decide to remove users from the rotation if you don’t want to follow them on the weekends.
- How many friends you have on this account will be displayed. You can obtain the most recent count by selecting UPDATE FRIENDS.
💡 Make sure that the option to disable sync is unchecked and that friend syncing is enabled in your account’s Advanced Profile Settings > Synchronization section.
- Please indicate here how many inactive friends will be dropped each day. The tool’s upper limit is this.
- Set the number of days the user should go without interacting before being unfriended.
- This is where you say how long it will take to scroll through the Facebook wall to find interactions.
- You can choose friends from this whitelist who you will never befriend again. If a user is inactive for the amount of time you specify on number 3, any users without a checkmark next to their names will be subject to being unfriended.
There is a quick count of how many friends the tool has deleted at the bottom of the page. On the Results tab, you can see who these particular users are.
The Results tab, like the other tools, is simple to use. It has action links to DELETE, BROWSE (open in your default browser), BROWSE EMBEDDED, or COPY the profile URL, as well as the date the user was unfriended.
How does it differ from the Unfriend tool?
Both tools have the ability to unfriend users, but this one targets only inactive users, whereas the Facebook Unfriend tool allows you to manually choose which friends on your friend list should be deleted.
A streamlined friends list and a more genuine online social experience are just two advantages of deleting inactive Facebook friends. It enables you to prioritize important relationships, protect your privacy, and keep a more concentrated and engaging online presence. You can build a more useful and genuine network on Facebook by routinely evaluating and deleting inactive friends.