Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
To grow your Linkedin profile, you can expand your network by connecting with other users, joining groups that are relevant to your niche and so on.
You can opt to manually search for groups and join them one by one or you can have the joining process automated via Linkedin Joiner tool.
For better strategy, you can use the Finder tool to search for groups and send them to this tool or you can import them manually to the list inside the tool.
How to access the Linkedin Joiner tool
To start using the tool, just go to TOOLS page > click the LinkedIn account where you want to run the tool on > click Joiner from the list of tools from the left menu.
Run Timers Section:
In this section, you can set up when and how fast exactly you would like the Joiner tool to execute join actions.
- Set the X – Y seconds that the tool will wait before starting a new operation
- Set the hours when the tool will perform the actions. You can add more intervals and even randomize the timers.
- You can add a random sleep time when the Joiner tool will rest and wait for X-Y minutes after it has joined a certain number of groups.
- Choose to include or exclude preferred days of the week when you want the tool to operate or not to do any actions or you can choose to ‘Rotate days’.
💡 When rotating days, Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to run the tool on Saturdays and Sundays.
Joiner Settings section:
This section contains some options where you can personalize even more on how exactly you want the Joiner tool to behave.
- You can set up how many join actions will be performed per day and per hour.
- Check ‘Pick a random group to join’ if you don’t want the tool to join groups from first to last from the list.
- You can set the tool to pick groups by the number of members in descending order.
- This option allows you to cancel pending join request after X days
- You can automate retries (cancel and rejoin) after X days.
- Set to automatically stop the tool after it has joined X groups.
Waiting For A Join Request table:
When you send groups from the Finder tool, it will be received in the ‘Waiting For A Join Request table’ of the Joiner tool. The tool will go through the list of groups and send a join request.
There are also many options that can help you to control and edit groups on the list:
- Select All or Select None
- Select Doubles – select all groups that are joined or pending in other accounts with the same tag, Remove Selected OR Remove Unselected
- Export Selected as a CSV file
- Import groups from CSV file.
Active Join Request table
All the groups that have been processed and received a join request will be sent to this table. From here, you can see the name of the group, when the request was sent, the number of users for that group and the status of the join request (Pending or Joined).