Amongst Jarvee’s arsenal for Linkedin account automation is the Profile Viewer tool.
As you may have known, LinkedIn has this option where you can see who has viewed your profile in the last 90 days. You can go to Who Viewed My Profile Page click the Me icon on your LinkedIn homepage, then click View Profile > Who Viewed your Profile from Your Dashboard.
On reverse action, you can View other user’s profile too and that is precisely what the LinkedIn Profile Viewer Tool does. Viewing others’ profile somehow helps you grow your network and encourage interaction with other users.
How to use the Profile Viewer tool:
To access the tool, you can go to Tools > click on your LinkedIn account > navigate to the Profile Viewer tab. It has 4 different tabs: Settings, Sources, Extracted Users and Results.
The Settings tab
From the Settings tab, you will see 3 different sections: Run Timers, Limits and After Visit Actions.
Run Timers section:
- Setup how many seconds the tool will wait before starting a new operation
- Add how many Profile views will be done during the operation
- Indicate the hours when you want the tool to operate
- You can select the days of the week when the tool is going to operate. You also have the option to ‘Rotate days’
💡 When rotating days, Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected. The selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to send connection requests on Saturdays and Sundays.
- You can set up a daily limit with an option to increase preferred daily performance with X until it reaches Y number of visits per day
- This option allows you to set-up limits of actions performed per hour with an option to increase the number of actions with X until it reaches Y number of visits per hour
- Select your preferred number of visits to a particular profile,
- With this option, you can set up the tool to re-visit the profile you’ve already visited after X and Y number of days.
After Visit Actions:
After the Profile Viewer tool has visited the profile for the first time, you can choose to:
- Send it to Connector tab and connect with the profile.
- Send it to Follow tab and follow that person
Additionally, you can set the percentage for which the after visit action will be executed whenever a profile is visited.
The Sources tab
You can search for profiles to view either by keyword search or from a provided list.
- Add the keyword that you want to use which is relevant to your niche
- Choose the degrees of connections to give views to those profiles as well,
- Click the ‘Add Input’ button and the keyword will be added on the designated table.
- Choose to extract from 1st, 2nd and 3rd connections for a particular keyword you’ve added,
- You can narrow your search by using the available filters. You can filter by Location, Company, Industries, Schools and Past Companies.
Add people from a provided list:
- Textbox for adding profiles. You can add profile’s URL or its Username, and for adding multiple profiles at once, add them one per line.
- Click ‘Add to Extracted Users’ button to add preferred profiles to your Sources.
Extracted Users tab
Users that were gathered from the sources you are indicated is sent to Extracted Users tab. From that list, the tool will then go through each one of them and visit their page.
💡If there is a specific profile you don’t wish to view, you can manually delete said user from the list and Profile Viewer tool will not execute actions on those accounts.
💡When needed, you can opt to Delete all users from the list, Export them and Import preferred users to the list from a CSV file.
The last tab is the Results tab. This is where all the visited profiles are recorded. You can see the number of views that was executed on a particular account as well as the target number of views that are going to be done.
Also, there is a column with Visit Interval which shows you when the next view for that profile is going to occur.