Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Being well organized is a key factor that could make or break your social media marketing journey. Although there are so many ways that can help keep your account systematized, things can easily get out of hand especially when you accumulated hundreds of groups, could be from previous projects you worked on that are no longer relevant to your niche hence not used anymore, those that you were added to by your friends and so on. Therefore, it’s a good practice to do some spring cleaning on your account from time to time.
The JARVEE Group Unjoiner tool aims to help you declutter your account by unjoining those unwanted Facebook and LinkedIn. It is a user-friendly tool, thus you can quickly set it up and start using it in a jiffy.
How to use the Unjoiner tool
1. For the Unjoiner tool, one operation is unjoining one group, so the option ‘Wait between X and Y seconds between each new operation“’ represents the number of seconds or the interval that JARVEE will wait before unjoining each group. It will choose a random number between the X-Y seconds you’ve specified to make the actions look more natural
2. You can set the number of groups you want to unjoin each day. Again, a random number of groups will be selected based on the values you’ve set. You have the option to increase the number each day until it hits the maximum number of groups you want to unjoin daily.
📌 For each tool in general, we suggest starting slowly, using default settings and then gradually build your way up. That is why we added the option ‘Increase each day with X until it reaches Y max Unjoin per day’. So if you have set the tool to Unjoin between 10 and 20 groups per day and to increase for 5 until it reaches max 50, the tool will increase the minimum and the maximum number of unjoined groups per day with 5 each day such that on the first day, you will unjoin 10 – 20 groups, next day 15 – 25 and so on until you reach 45-50 Unjoins per day.
3. Select the in-between time when you want the tool to execute the unjoin actions.
4. You have the option to randomize intervals of execution daily.
5. If this option is checked when you unjoined a group this will prevent adding you back to the group.
6. Aside from the time of the day, you can also choose the days when you want it to operate. You may choose to rotate the days and exclude weekends.
💡 On rotating days, JARVEE would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to unjoin on Saturdays and Sundays.
7. When you are all set, you can start the Unjoiner by switching the Status to ON.
Waiting For An Unjoin Request
All groups you that you want to unjoin and sent to Unjoiner will be listed on this table where it will wait for processing then they will move to the Unjoined table.
On this table, you’ll find the groups that have been processed and were unjoined.
💡 If you have several accounts where you want to run the Unjoiner tool and apply the same settings, you can click on the Copy Settings action link at the top of the page, select the accounts where you want to use the settings on then hit OK.