Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
How To Post To Instagram Stories
To post to stories instead of your wall for Instagram, it’s the same exact method on how you used to post in the past.
If you never posted using Jarvee, here’s a tutorial on how to post using Jarvee.
The only difference is that you need to check the option below from your CAMPAIGN –> Overview tab
Or you can check it also from CAMPAIGN –> Overview Tab –> ADVANCED SETTINGS –> Instagram Tab, See screenshot below:
If you check it from the Advanced Instagram Settings (above) it will be checked automatically on the Overview tab.
When you check that option, the post will be posted to your story instead of your wall.
- To post a swipe up link in the story, add the link in the post text (caption) – Works only for accounts that have the function enabled.
- To tag users in your story, go to CAMPAIGN –> Overview Tab –> ADVANCED SETTINGS –> Instagram Tab and check tag specific users and add the users you want to tag there.
- To post clickable hashtags on your story, add the hashtags like : #hashtag1,#hashtag2, .. etc on your post text (caption) , add a max of 5 hashtags and please note that the text won’t be visible.
- To post with a location, please go to CAMPAIGN –> Overview Tab –> ADVANCED SETTINGS –> Instagram Tab then check the option post using geolocation and add your locations there.
- To post a poll in your story, go to the Post list tab on your Campaign, click on EDIT next to your post, then check the option Use Instagram Story Poll. See screenshot below: