It is no secret that liking and commenting plays a crucial role when it comes to increasing the engagement on your account. But if you want to further increase your account’s growth, you should start viewing stories.
Similar to the concept of returning a follow or like, you can set your account to view Stories of other accounts and they will most likely take notice and view yours as well.
However, most people post videos to their story, hence it is time-consuming, so some choose not to apply the technique. Fortunately, through Jarvee Story Viewer tool, you can automate this task, this means enjoying the benefits without really checking out the actual story of other people.
To access the tool, go to Tools page and click MORE TOOLS link of the account or simply click the name of the Instagram account where you want to use the tool on.
The Story Viewer tool has 3 tabs – Settings, Sources, and Results
This is where you control the behavior of the tool, when and how often the tool will execute the action
- Select the in-between minutes before each new operation; Jarvee will randomly select an interval for every operation
- Set the x-y number of stories that will be viewed per operation
- You can add a random sleep time for the tool. This will allow your account to rest from viewing stories for x-y minutes after it has done x-y operations.
- Choose the days of the week when you want Jarvee to automatically view stories
View Stories Limit
This section is where you set the maximum number of stories that the account will view per day
- Set the tool to view a maximum of x-y stories daily or set 0-0 (zero-zero) for no limit.
- To make it more random, you may choose to increase the number of stories the tool will view each day until it hits the maximum view per day
- You can also set the number of stories that the account will view for each user for the entire time that the tool is running.
- You can choose to perform actions with Embedded Browser instead of the API when performing story views but note that this option can’t be combined with View stories immediately option from Story Viewer Sources – View Stories of Specific Users source.
- “Click on stories to view them faster” is an option that allows you to get the Embedded Browser to perform story views faster but keep in mind that said option could trigger blocks.
- You can limit your views to stories that have been posted no more than X minutes ago if you want to give views only to the most recent stories. This option only works when viewing stories immediately or more correctly when using View stories immediately option from Story Viewer Sources – View Stories of Specific Users source.
- We have included a new option that allows you to View only stories that have a quiz, poll or a slider. This way you can limit giving views only to stories with these options.
- The last option in Limits Section is the one that allows you to control how many stories are going to be viewed in one batch.
In this section, you can set the parameters to narrow down the stories you want to view; if the user who posted the story failed any of the filters you’ve set, their story will not be viewed.
You can choose to:
- skip Non-English Users stories
- view only stories of users that have a profile image
- give views to stories of users with greater/smaller follow ration than x-y
- skip followers/followings, to use blacklist or to skip stories of specific users
- add some words that user’s bio/username/name must or mustn’t have and
- choose the language and preferred users by gender whose stories you would like to view
After View Actions section
This section allows you to automate some actions after you’ve viewed a particular story.
- You can Suspend your Story viewer tool for X-Y minutes if you get temporarily blocked from giving views.
- Reply to story after view option allows you to either send the reply as DMs to users whose stories have been viewed or to reply in the story itself by selecting the option Do not reply as DM (reply in story).
💡 When using the option to reply in the story you will only be able to see that you’ve replied to the story inside Story viewer Results – Replied column.
💡 When using this option you can create a text of your Reply to Story message in the textbox where you can use spin syntax option to create unique replies.
- Vote poll/quiz/slider after view will let you vote after view. Also an option to just vote only and not view the stories.
💡 You can suspend vote and sliders vote when blocked for X-Y minutes
- Skip wait time when no more results use this if you want the tool to start executing immediately again if there are no more results were found.
- Follow the user after you view their story
- Remove poor quality sources use this option is you want to automatically remove sources that do not result in wanted follow back ratio or if the search takes too long for some sources.
From this tab, you can set where the tool will search for stories to view.
You can choose to:
1. View stories by Hashtag search by adding preferred keywords and pressing Add Input. You can also choose to scrape only users that posted in the last X-Y minutes and to scrape only top-rated posts from added hashtag;
2. View Stories of Own Followings – the source that allows you to view stories of your own followings;
3. View Stories of Followers/Followings of other accounts by adding usernames of preferred users (one per line) and press Add Account Followers or Add Account Followings
4. View Stories of Specific Users – you can use this source either to manually add usernames (one per line) of users whose stories you want to view and then press Add usernames or to use it combined with Scrapper account Follow tool where the Follow tool of Scrapper account will be used to send users to this source and if that is the case then there is no need for adding any usernames to the source manually because the process will be done automatically.
- You can choose to Remove the user from the list after viewing his stories.
- Also, you can choose to View stories immediately when users are added to the list if you want the stories to be viewed immediately after users are added to this list. This option is very useful when sending users from Follow tool / Send Extracted users to be viewed straight away. For this option to work, the Story viewer tool needs to be started and the View Stories of Specific users need to be checked. The option will make the tool ignore the Run Timers from the Settings tab and run immediately when users are added to the list. The option will also work in case you’ve manually added users to this list.
- You can use View on all other accounts or View on accounts with the same tagname if you want to view stories on all your other accounts or on accounts with the same tagname. If you viewed for example 100 stories on this account after that all other Valid IG accounts that have the View specific users source and View immediately options checked and tool started will see the stories too. This way you can maximize the number of story views with your accounts.
- You can also Apply Daily limits to view between X and Y stories at a time.
- There is also an option that allows you to Do not remove the user from the list after view and to remove it only after X cycles. You can choose how many minutes will cycle last for.
- Also, there is an option to Skip Followers where you can choose not to view stories of your followers.
5. View stories using Geo Location – you can either type your preferred location and choose from the list or add valid location URLs and then press Add Location to view stories using Geolocation.
6. View stories of users that interacted with posts on target posts – you can choose whether to view stories who liked, commented or both on the preferred posts you’ve added to this source. You will need to add the post’s URL in the designated box and press Add. There is also an option to view stories of users who commented in the last X minutes, to view stories of commenters whose comments contain particular words or contain a minimum of Y characters.
7. The last source allows you to View stories of users followed by Jarvee.
All stories viewed based on the sources you used will be recorded on this tab. You can find information about when it was viewed, what source was used and who posted the story along with information about whether that user followed you back or not and if you’ve replied or voted after you’ve viewed that particular story.
There are also options to:
- Delete All results
- Export All results
- Update Followed Back status
- View Followback Ratio
- View Followback Ratio for all Accounts