It is no secret that liking and commenting plays a crucial role when it comes to increasing the engagement on your account. But if you want to further increase your account’s growth, you should start viewing stories.
Similar to the concept of returning a follow or like, you can set your account to view Stories of other accounts and they will most likely take notice and view yours as well.
However, most people post videos to their story, hence it is time-consuming, so some choose not to apply the technique. Fortunately, through Jarvee Story Viewer tool, you can automate this task, this means enjoying the benefits without really checking out the actual story of other people.
To access the tool, go to Tools page and click MORE TOOLS link of the account or simply click the name of the Instagram account where you want to use the tool on.
The Story Viewer tool has 3 tabs – Settings, Sources, and Results
Run Timers – this is where you control the behavior of the tool, when and how often the tool will execute the action
- Select the in-between minutes before each new operation; Jarvee will randomly select an interval for every operation
- Set the x-y number of stories that will be viewed per operation
- You can add a random sleep time for the tool. This will allow your account to rest from viewing stories for x-y minutes after it has done x-y operations.
- Choose the days of the week when you want Jarvee to automatically view stories
View Stories Limit – this section is where you set the maximum number of stories that the account will view per day
- Set the tool to view a maximum of x-y stories daily or set 0-0 for no limit.
- To make it more random, you may choose to increase the number of stories the tool will view each day until it hits the maximum view per day
- You can also set the number of stories that the account will view for each user for the entire time that the tool is running.
User Filters – on this section, you can set the parameters to narrow down the stories you want to view; if the user who posted the story failed any of the filters you’ve set, their story will not be viewed.
From this tab, you can set where the tool will search for stories to view.
You can tell Jarvee to:
- View Stories by Keywords
- View Stories of Own Followings
- View Stories of Followings/Followers of other accounts
All stories viewed based on the sources you used will be recorded on this tab. You can find information about when it was viewed, what source was used and who posted the story.