The Instagram Save Posts tool enables you to automatically save posts of other Instagram users. This tool is quite useful when you want to save specific posts in order to post them again later.
Only you can see posts that you have saved and when you save someone’s post, they don’t get notified about it.
How To Use Instagram Save Posts Tool:
To access Instagram Save Posts tool, go to TOOLS tab and click your account name or MORE TOOLS then click on Save Posts tab.
Inside the Save Posts tab, you will see three sub-tabs: Settings, Sources and Results
The Settings tab has four sections: Run Timers, Save Posts Limits, Posts Filters and After Save Actions.
Run Timers Section:
- The wait between time before each new operation – this is the number of minutes that the tool will wait before starting a new operation.
- How many posts will be saved per operation – this is the number of posts the tool will process for each operation
- The hours when the Save Posts tool will execute actions.
- You can add a random sleep, this will allow the tool to rest before starting a new operation when it has executed X Save actions.
- The days of the week when the tool will execute actions – you can select/check the days when you want the tool to operate
There is an option to rotate the days. If you enable this option, Jarvee would use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate it. For instance, you checked Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, on the succeeding week, Jarvee will select random 3 days to execute the action. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to run the tool on Saturdays and Sundays.
Save Posts Limits Section:
- The maximum number of posts to save per day – Jarvee will pick a random number between X-Y each day and will be used as the maximum number of saves per day.
- The maximum number of posts to save per hour – again, a random number between X-Y each hour will be selected as the maximum number of saves per hour.
- Save users most recent posts – you can set the tool to Save most recent X posts of the user.
- Check this option if you want to Unsave the posts after X hours.
- This option allows you to specify the maximum number of saves per user per day.
Post Filters Section:
- You can filter the posts you want to save based on the number of likes
- You may also filter the post based on the number of comments
- You can make a collection on your Instagram app and opt to save the post in a specific collection or you can choose to save it to a new collection which will be automatically created when the specified X number of posts per collection is reached.
After Save Posts Section:
For this section, you only have one option which is to share the post as a direct message with specific users after saving.
- Share percentage – how many percent of the saved posts do you want to be shared
- You can type the message on this textbox. You can even use spintext and add emojis.
- This is where you will add the usernames who will you share the posts with.
- Jarvee will pick X random users from this list to share the posts with. You can set it to 0 if you don’t want any limits.
- This option will remove the user from the list once they have been shared a post with already.
- You can clear the list in a quick click.
This is the tab where you can add the sources that you want to use when searching for posts to save. There are three available sources: Save posts of specific users, Save specific posts by URL, and Save posts of Followers/Followings of other accounts.
Save posts of specific users
Here you can add the usernames where you want Jarvee to search and save posts from. You can add as many usernames as you want (1 username per line) then click the ADD USERNAMES button.
The usernames you added will appear in the table provided.
As you can see, there are 3 other different actions you can do with the target source you added. You can copy all usernames, Clear the list and split the items with specific accounts.
Save specific posts based on post URL
If there is a specific post you want to save, just get the post link or URL and add it in this source. You can add multiple URLs (1 URL per line) then click ADD URLS button.
Just like the usernames, the URLs will appear on the table below. And there are additional actions available for ease of use. You have the Export, Import and Clear action links.
Save posts of Followers/Followings of other accounts
Same as the first two sources, you can put 1 username per line. Then, click either ‘Add Account Followers’ or ‘Add Account Followings’ and the items will be added on the list below.
You can also copy all the links on the table, export them to an Excel file or clear the list.
The Results tab
From this tab, you will see all the posts your account has saved using Jarvee. It will also show additional information about the saved posts.
- The date and time when your account saved the posts.
- KEYWORD of that post, which will let you know from which source the post came from.
- POSTED BY: the username of the owner of the post you saved.
- SHARED WITH: to whom you shared the post with after saving
- Link of the post saved.
- Delete will remove the link from the results list
- While copy will help you copy the link of the saved post.
In addition, you can Export All and Delete All results from this list by clicking the corresponding action buttons.