Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
LinkedIn Contact By Tags Tool
Using tags to contact connections on LinkedIn can be an effective method for networking, establishing relationships, and achieving particular business objectives. With tags, you can quickly send personalized messages to groups of people with similar backgrounds or needs by categorizing your connections into tags based on shared interests, job titles, or industries. JARVEE can send a message on your behalf to the users who have been tagged using the Contact by Tags tool.
How to access the LinkedIn Contact by Tags tool
To access the tool you need to go to TOOLS page > click on your LinkedIn Profile > then click on the Contact by Tags tool from the tools list on the left. There are 4 tabs available for the Comment as Page tool – Settings, Pending Connections, Messages, and Results.
The Settings tab contains the Run Timers and Settings sections.
- Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation – lets you specify the amount of time before the tool begins a new operation.
- Contact between X and Y profiles per operation – identifies how many users will be contacted during each operation.
- Delay sending a message for X and Y hours after connections are added to Pending Connections – Instead of immediately sending the messages after they are listed under the Pending Connections tab, you can specify a delay to make the actions appear more genuine.
- When the daily or hourly cap is reached, the tool will automatically stop sending messages until the following day or hour. You can use these to set the cap for the tool. For users who want to warm up their accounts, you can also set the limits to increase gradually until they reach your daily or hourly target; just be sure to use this feature sparingly.
- You can use these to set a daily and hourly cap similarly to the option above, but this time it’s for the secondary messages. When it is attained, it will immediately stop sending additional messages until the following day or hour. For users who want to warm up their accounts, you can also set the limits to increase gradually until they reach your daily or hourly target; just be sure to use this feature sparingly.
- Execute between HH: MM and HH: MM – enables you to regulate the period of time that the Contact by Tags tool will carry out operations. This setting can be changed, and you can also add more intervals or even randomize the timers each day.
- Days of the week when to operate – The days on which the tool will carry out the actions are up to you.
💡 By selecting the Rotate Days option, you can randomly rearrange the days that the Follow tool will operate each week. For instance, if you selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a different set of three days for the upcoming week. You can also decide to remove users from the rotation if you don’t want to follow them on the weekends. Settings
- The link shortener you configured under Settings > Connectivity will be used to compress all URLs on your message text, if any.
- If the user has already received a message from JARVEE (either through the Contact or Search and Contact tools), the tool will not send the message to them.
- If the user has already messaged your account, this will skip them.
There are no sources that need to be manually entered into this tool. Instead, this page will list the authorized connections made by the Connector and Search and Connect tools. Keep in mind that in order for the approved connections to appear, you must enable Friends sync under Social Profiles > account > Show Advanced Profile Settings > Synchronization.
The message you want to convey to those users will be formulated here. Since the tool name is Contact by Tags, the messages will be categorized to the users depending on the tag that you input to them under the Connector and Search and Connect tools or under the Pending Connections tab.
- Put the tag in that would receive the message.
- Compose the message for the aforementioned tax and you may use the tokens listed below.
- Additionally, it is possible to use spin syntax and add emojis to ensure that each user receives a unique version of the message, preventing spam.
- To include images or videos in the message, select the corresponding action buttons.
- The users may receive secondary messages from you.
- To have them listed in the table below, click the ADD INPUT button.
The users who were successfully contacted will be listed here. The date the message was sent, the name of the recipient, the keyword (or the user’s LinkedIn URL), the message sent, and the secondary message count (if any) are all also displayed here. Additionally, there are action buttons to DELETE ALL, EXPORT ALL, and to DELETE, BROWSE (open in a different browser), BROWSE EMBEDDED, and COPY each link individually.