As Instagram gets stricter, you will notice a wave of email and phone verifications every now and then. Sometimes, it will occur on a daily basis or can lead to the account getting disabled. And this is quite a disadvantage for marketers who invested time and money in growing their accounts.
In most cases, it is triggered by a flagged proxy, aggressive settings or a badly created account to begin with. If it’s a proxy issue, then you just have to try and try until you find a good and reliable proxy provider. If it’s the settings, that would be easy to rectify, but if it’s an account issue from the get-go, that would be a headache.
To avoid a bumpy ride, it would be best if you would just create the accounts yourself. Yes, it could be tedious if you do it manually but that is not the case if you have Jarvee.
What is IG Create Accounts tool?
This nifty tool enables you to create Instagram accounts automatically, it is a multi-tasking tool that will create the account, confirm the email and add the account to Social Profiles.
To start, you need to go to Global Tools and look for the IG Create Accounts tool. It has 2 tabs: Settings and Results tab.
Things you need to create an account:
Before you get started, you need to look for high-quality proxies which you will use when creating the accounts. This will help prevent the accounts from getting disabled due to multiple accounts under a single IP address.
If you have an existing proxy (in Proxy Manager tab) that are unused on Jarvee, you can click the “Assign Proxies” button so you could assign those free proxies to the accounts that you’re about to create.
The following is required when creating an account:
Additionally, you may also have the following information handy:
- Email Password (if you want the tool to automatically confirm the email after creation, then you need to add this information together with the Email Server)
- Email Server
- Proxy information (IP:PORT, ‘username and password’ if any)
How to create an Instagram account in Jarvee?
- To start creating accounts, you go to the Settings tab. Here, you can either create accounts one at a time by clicking Add Account button or create in bulk by clicking Import Accounts.
- If you are looking into creating accounts in bulk, then you must create an import file. You may download the demo import file to get a sampled of the acceptable format for the import.
- You need to provide the same information, just like how you would normally do when you create an account on Instagram, such as username, password, email and the likes.
- Once you have everything ready and all required information are on its designated fields you can click ‘Start Creating Accounts’ button.
In the process of creating an account, the Embedded Browser will open so that you can see the progress and if there are any errors, you will be able to spot which part is causing the problem and address it accordingly.
- You can check this option to automatically add the account in Social Profiles after the email is confirmed.
- You may choose to add a delay between each account creation.
On the results tab, you will see the details of the accounts that were successfully created. From here, you also have the option to add those Social Profiles that you created straight to the Social Profiles as well as other options.
The created account will have a status of Email Confirmation, and there are 2 options to complete that. You can either use the “Confirm Account” or use the “Manually Confirmed Accounts”:
You can move your mouse on top of each option to see more information about it.
Manually Confirmed Account – How to manually confirm the account?
If you want to use the “Manually Confirmed Account” option, all we have to do is open the email you got from Instagram and click the ‘Confirm your email address’ button.
After clicking that button, you need to login to the account.
To finish the email confirmation, it is important that you login on the account, otherwise your account will not be email confirmed.
After you’ve logged in, you can either login directly or Instagram might ask for an extra step – Phone Validation:
Once it is complete, you will be inside your account:
You may then go to Results tab and click “Manually Confirmed Account” and then “Add Account in Jarvee”
Confirm Account – How to use confirm account button?
To use confirm account, the first thing you need to do is open the email account you used to create that Instagram account.
Next, copy the verification link from there by right-clicking inside that link and click Copy Link address:
Paste the link inside the Confirmation URL box and click Confirm Account as shown below:
When you click Confirm Account, the Embedded Browser will automatically open and it will visit the confirmation URL and it would automatically log in to the account and it would show “You have successfully confirmed your email.”
Finally, from the Results tab you will see that the account will have a Valid status and you may then click ‘Add Account in Jarvee’ which will re-direct you to Social Profiles Account Settings tab where you can give a name to the account, add a tag and so on.