Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Instagram Random Actions Tool
The Random Actions tool will view X number of posts from your Instagram timeline to help make the actions look more natural.
This tool will only work if you have API Full Emulation checked for the account. Otherwise, you will get the error* as shown below:
*Error message: ‘Instagram Account 2′ does not have Enable api full emulation checked which is needed for this tool to execute.
To begin using the tool, simply go to the Tools page and click the Instagram profile you want to use or click MORE TOOLS then select the Random Actions tab. As you may notice, the tool only has 2 subtabs – Settings and Results tab.
The Settings tab works practically the same as the other tools. It has two sections – Run Timers and Timeline Actions.
Run Timers section:
From this section, you can schedule
- the number of minutes to wait before each operation.
- the operating hours of the tool
- you can randomize the intervals or add intervals when the tool should run
- the days of the weeks when the tool is scheduled to run, and an option to choose randomly which days of the week should be skipped.
Timeline Actions section:
This section of the Comment Settings tab controls
- how many timeline views will be conducted per operation
- the minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute per day.
- the minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute per hour.
The results tab is very straightforward. It includes the date and time when the random action was made as well as how many posts were viewed from your timeline. On the far right column, you will see a delete button as well.
✅ When you are all set, you can start the comment action by switching the Status to ON.
How to enable API Full Emulation
To enable API Full Emulation on your account, go to Social Profiles > select the account > check ‘Advanced Profile Settings’ and look for the option checked below:
Once you checked that option, please go to Social Profiles > select the account > click ‘Actions On Selected Profiles’ and then click ‘Re-Login Accounts’ as shown in the screenshot below (You need to do this even if your account is showing a Valid status):
When it’s done with re-login (you’ll see the successful re-login on the Dashboard). After that, you may start using the Random Actions tool.