Ok, I know you’ve all been waiting for this eagerly, we’ve extended the period this lasted for two reasons:
- We had a really busy period and had no time for anything else
- It took a while before everyone responded so wanted to give everyone more time to join the competition
It’s time to close up and announce the winner though, so let’s first see how well everyone did:
- The impact of social media on interpersonal relationships by Aya Ali Al Zayat – 1300 shares in total
- Social Media Influence On Today’S Youth by Ogunnubi Stephen Tofunmi – 656 shares in total
- The Power of Social Media By Shizah Kashif – 129 shares in total
- Merits and Demerits of Social Media by Joy I. Kalu – 108 shares in total
- Social Media and Its Impact on Interpersonal Relationships by: Mansi Beniwal – 6 shares in total
- The impact of social media on interpersonal relationships by: Mao Shiotsu – 3 shares in total
- Demerits and Merits of Social Media by Nicola Sagay – 2 shares in total
- The Benefits of Social Media During a Calamity by: Anson Froeschner – 1 share in total
- Social Media’s Influence on Todays Youth by: Clara Watson – 1 share in total
- An Online Democratic Revolution by: Travis Godfrey – 1 share in total
- The Impact of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships by: Caleigh Mei T. Tan – 1 share in total
- The Influence of Social Media on Today’s Youth by Elizabeth Powell – 1 share in total
- Internet Marketing and Social Media by Lorena Leal – 1 share in total
- Thoughts About Social Media Advertising by Jessica Howell – 1 share in total
Without any further ado – congratulations to Aya Ali Al Zayat as he seems to have been the most proficient in sharing his article. We’ll get in touch with you soon to arrange sending over your prize of $300!
All the rest can contact us now and ask for the Jarvee license if you’d like to give it a try.
As a conclusion – I see that it’s a lot easier for everyone to write their ideas down than to actually use social media to their advantage. Considering that most of you don’t seem to have tried very hard to share your article 🙂 It’s actually not that hard if you start doing it, however it is harder to actually get going and start doing it.
All in all we think it was a nice contest overall and we’ll probably do it again this fall so stay tuned and check back from time to time!
Should you wish to leave us any feedback be it bad or good feel free to do it in the comments below.
Thank you to everyone that participated, it’s been an interesting journey, it was a first for us and we had a lot to learn, hope it was a good experience for all of you as well and good luck with all your future endeavors!