As announced when we first picked the winner of the Jarvee writing competition there will be a second prize for our competition. During the past several weeks I’ve posted some of the other essays we received that were good and deserved publication. Now it’s time to announce how the second winner will be chosen.
Since this has all been about social media I think it will be a good idea to let social media decide on who the second winner will be so read on to see how this will go.
Entering this competition are the following articles :
- The impact of social media on interpersonal relationships by: Mao Shiotsu
- The Benefits of Social Media During a Calamity by: Anson Froeschner
- Social Media’s Influence on Todays Youth by: Clara Watson
- An Online Democratic Revolution by: Travis Godfrey
- The Impact of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships by: Caleigh Mei T. Tan
- Social Media and Its Impact on Interpersonal Relationships by: Mansi Beniwal
- The Influence of Social Media on Today’s Youth by Elizabeth Powell
- Internet Marketing and Social Media by Lorena Leal
- Thoughts About Social Media Advertising by Jessica Howell
- Demerits and Merits of Social Media by Nicola Sagay
- The Power of Social Media By Shizah Kashif
- The impact of social media on interpersonal relationships by Aya Ali Al Zayat
- Merits and Demerits of Social Media by Joy I. Kalu
- Social Media Influence On Today’S Youth by Ogunnubi Stephen Tofunmi
Each participant will have to share his/her article page from the list above on social media. The one that has the most shares at the end of the competition will be declared the winner. This way your fate is in your own hands.
Since not all social media networks show the count of the shares ( for example Twitter stopped showing this info some time ago) only the following networks will be taken into account : Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Stumbleupon. Shares will be counted with a 3rd party app so no one has access to it and it’s completely unbiased.
You are free to share on any other platform as well in order to ask people/friends for help sharing. You can post on blogs if you have them or send the link via email. You are not allowed to use any automated way to do the shares though.
Shares can be searched and seen – so any attempt to make fraudulent shares by buying fake shares, automating, or any other means of cheating will be found and the one doing that will be disqualified.
- The one with the most shares at the end of the competition will win the runner-up prize of $300
- Everyone that is listed above can get a 1 year Jarvee Starter License worth $240 for personal use only. You can get it anytime, just ask for it by sending an email from the same email address that you used to submit the article.
Time frame and winner selection
This competition ends on 7th of April 2018 24:00 GMT.
The Shares Count website will be used to count how many shares each article has and the winner will be the one with the highest shares count.
I will now email everyone that got to this step so you all have the same starting date.
Should you have any questions or comments feel free to comment below, please use the same name you used for your article so we know who’s who.
Good luck to everyone and remember to play fair!
Ogunnubj Stephen Todunmi says
Thank you for this. Please how soon should we be expecting your mail and is it until we get your mail that we can start sharing or can we begin that now?
You can start already, yes 🙂 all emails were sent today.
Hi! I was competing for second prize, but it’s now quite past the deadline and I was wondering when the results will be announced? Thanks!
Aya Ali Al Zayat says
Hello, may I ask when the results of the runner-up competition will be announced?
Can I know when the results for the runner-up competition will be announced?
When can we expect the announcement of the runner-up competition winner? It has been quite some time, will the results be our soon?
Hello! Until when we need to wait for the results and the announcement of the winner of the essay competition? Hopefully the results are announced soon! 🙂
Thank you everyone for your patience, I’ve just closed this competition and announced the winner, you can see it here : https://jarvee.com/the-jarvee-runner-up-essay-writing-competition-winner/ . Thank you all for participating!
Are you planning to run these kind of competitions again? Thank you Jarvee team!
It would be great if you could run these kind of competitions in exchange for free license for few months, I believe many of us would be interested 🙂
It would be cool to run contests where users will share some advice that help them to grow their accounts or to save time when importing accounts and scheduling actions in Jarvee. This information could be useful for all of us and it would be interesting to hear different strategies. 🙂
I just want to ask you, is it possible to organize same or similar contest again? It seems like a nice opportunity to earn some extra money or Jarvee License.
Yes, we get this question oftern, we might 🙂 We’ll think about it and announce it on the blog.
It seems that these contests were very popular, please organize something similar nowadays.
Gretta Jasohn says
Great articles were selected there, excellent job