As announced when we first picked the winner of the Jarvee writing competition there will be a second prize for our competition. During the past several weeks I’ve posted some of the other essays we received that were good and deserved publication. Now it’s time to announce how the second winner will be chosen.
Since this has all been about social media I think it will be a good idea to let social media decide on who the second winner will be so read on to see how this will go.
Entering this competition are the following articles :
- The impact of social media on interpersonal relationships by: Mao Shiotsu
- The Benefits of Social Media During a Calamity by: Anson Froeschner
- Social Media’s Influence on Todays Youth by: Clara Watson
- An Online Democratic Revolution by: Travis Godfrey
- The Impact of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships by: Caleigh Mei T. Tan
- Social Media and Its Impact on Interpersonal Relationships by: Mansi Beniwal
- The Influence of Social Media on Today’s Youth by Elizabeth Powell
- Internet Marketing and Social Media by Lorena Leal
- Thoughts About Social Media Advertising by Jessica Howell
- Demerits and Merits of Social Media by Nicola Sagay
- The Power of Social Media By Shizah Kashif
- The impact of social media on interpersonal relationships by Aya Ali Al Zayat
- Merits and Demerits of Social Media by Joy I. Kalu
- Social Media Influence On Today’S Youth by Ogunnubi Stephen Tofunmi
Each participant will have to share his/her article page from the list above on social media. The one that has the most shares at the end of the competition will be declared the winner. This way your fate is in your own hands.
Since not all social media networks show the count of the shares ( for example Twitter stopped showing this info some time ago) only the following networks will be taken into account : Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Stumbleupon. Shares will be counted with a 3rd party app so no one has access to it and it’s completely unbiased.
You are free to share on any other platform as well in order to ask people/friends for help sharing. You can post on blogs if you have them or send the link via email. You are not allowed to use any automated way to do the shares though.
Shares can be searched and seen – so any attempt to make fraudulent shares by buying fake shares, automating, or any other means of cheating will be found and the one doing that will be disqualified.
- The one with the most shares at the end of the competition will win the runner-up prize of $300
- Everyone that is listed above can get a 1 year Jarvee Starter License worth $240 for personal use only. You can get it anytime, just ask for it by sending an email from the same email address that you used to submit the article.
Time frame and winner selection
This competition ends on 7th of April 2018 24:00 GMT.
The Shares Count website will be used to count how many shares each article has and the winner will be the one with the highest shares count.
I will now email everyone that got to this step so you all have the same starting date.
Should you have any questions or comments feel free to comment below, please use the same name you used for your article so we know who’s who.
Good luck to everyone and remember to play fair!